Saturday, April 18, 2009

Glossy Bits - Late Edition

Glossy Bits
I was supposed to post this on Easter Monday, but somehow totally forgot about it.
Yesterday, a friend of mine came and she went straight to my magazine corner in my room. After 5 minutes of mumbling, "Seen this one and this one...", she finally asked me, "So, do you have any new mags?"
My pathetic reply: "Sorry. But no."
Yeah, truth be told I haven't bought anything since God-knows-when. Need to take mental health day :(

Leighton Meester on NYTimes.

On character Blair Waldorf: "I actually find Blair naïve. I look at young girls like her who are obsessed with guys and with being the most popular and the prettiest, and I just want to shake them. Maybe you just grow up a little faster when you’re a young performer, but I was definitely never like that."


Carl Riseley, the Australian Idol graduates (probably the only one Idol finalist I like), is set to release his second album on April 24th. The album is called "The Stillest Hour". And here's the video clip..








xoxo, C.

No comments: