Monday, October 27, 2008

Updates & Glossy Bits

Hello, again! It's good to be back after a solid week of juggling assignments day and night.
I've got a stack of magazines stocked right up for the next few weeks as I'd be going overseas for a while and uh, I'm panicking I wouldn't get enough glossy fix to keep me floating.

I had glanced over Teen Vogue's November issue but a thorough commentary will come later (I'm keeping Teen Vogue as one of the holiday fix).

So in the next few weeks, I'll be updating on these magazines:
- Teen Vogue November issue
- Frankie
- Russh Anniversary issue (out this Wednesday, 29 Oct)
- And probably, Girlfriend December issue (based on schedule it should go on sale yesterday, but I haven't been to the newsagent to check).



Glossy Bits
Peaches Geldof column has made its debut on Nylon magazine, as promised by Editor Marvin Scott Jarrett last month, read it here. It saves you from buying Nylon mag with Paris Hilton on the cover. Hee.
Cecelia Ahern has a new novel released. It's called "The Gift", with beautiful Christmas-sy cover it'd definetely make a good gift.

"This is a story about people who not unlike parcels‚ hide secrets.They cover themselves in layers until the right person unwraps them and discovers what′s inside.Sometimes you have to be unravelled in order to find out who you really are..."

No comments: