Sunday, August 17, 2008

Teen Vogue Sept'08

This issue is my comeback issue to Teen Vogue. I stopped buying Teen Vogue regularly few months ago because I simply don't have the money...

I thought Vanessa Hudgens was wearing a berret for the Teen Vogue covershoot. Until I got the actual copy and stared into it for a long one minute before I realized the berret is her hair, styled in such a way that it resembles a berret. Duh.
I probably had a dejavu from last year Teen Vogue September issue where Anna Hathaway did had a berret on.

This year's Fall issue is 70 pages thinner than last year's; but again, maybe last year issue had more ads. I didn't count.

A lot of the A-Z Fall Fashion is cramped into half page with little report details. Not fun. Room of My Own doesn't make the cut in this issue as well.
Anything special from the issue? Hmm, not really. Not that I have found one yet in the past few hours...

Now, attention, muggles, these aren't in your local paper...

The release date of Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince is pushed back all the way July 17th, 2009 from the original plan in November.

Blake Lively, Shia LaBeouf, Orlando Bloom, Rachel Bilson, Natalie Portman, Ethan Hawke, Scarlett Johansonn in one world, one dream one movie.
Yes, star-loaded New York, I Love You, the sequel to the award winning movie Paris, J'etaime, would be released in February 13th, 2009. The movie follows the same style to Paris, J'etaime that combines a few different love stories and of course, those many famous actors in one movie.
Paris, New York, and later, off they go to Shangai (2010).

Last year, I was smitten to a broadway musical called Spring Awakening. The lead actor, Jonathan Groff, has just left the production to concentrate on his role in other production and replacing him in the role is Weeds' Hunter Parrish. I'll be keeping my eye on YouTube (you know, how it's Broadway and never made its way to Down Under. Ack.)

Alrighty, I shall now go back to scrutinize Teen Vogue.
Or read the required readings?

No comments: